This 11 day adventure is focused on enjoying the marvelous city of Rio de Janeiro and reconnecting with the heartbeat of the African-American experience in Salvador, Bahia. This personalized and unique travel experience is lead by James Bridgeford II CEO of Tours Latin America and local resident of Salvador and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Experience the unique and exciting culture of Salvador City
- Visit Pelourinho, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the Monserrat district and Mercado Modelo
- Tour a traditional Candomblé house of worship
- Learn the traditional religious and social values of African daily life.